Dear Admin

Good day pls hide my id and notify me when posted, im a woman of 34years and i have been happily married for nine years now with two kids my problem is that there is dis single guy am dating cause my husband offended me then so i decided to cheat on him and he is now proposing marriage he has taken me to his family and friends but the guilty conscience wont let me rest anytime i plan to quit the relationship with him he wouldn’t let me he will be begging and crying and he is not working so im the one responsible for his upkeep and the guilty conscience is worrying me,i had wanted to call my husband and explain everything to him maybe that will help but i lack the courage to do so cause he will be disappointed and devastated pls i need ur advice on wat to do cause im confused right now.




via NaijaGossip
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.