Dear Readers,



I am writing to you for a relationship advice. I am in a happy place in my relationship with my soul mate. We have been dating for years and have been living together for four years. He is in the midst of building a fabulous home and totally has me in his future plans, and I love it all.



The only problem is that, recently he told me he will be having his teenage son come living with us full time. The boy has a number of issues that they fail to address, like obesity, constant bed-wetting, lack of manners and poor hygiene. How do I put my feelings of happiness on the back burner or try to work out the new living arrangement with a boy of new problem issue?



I am hoping you can provide me with some help on this one.




via NaijaGossip
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.