1. I have a boyfriend but he is not in this country: This is a common lie Lagos ladies like to tell always. While that may be true, it is mostly going to be a lie if you truly check. Lagos ladies tell the lies to make you back off or for you to know they are connected with a guy abroad in which case it has become a status symbol

 2. The lecturer called me but I didn’t go to see him: Well, that is an absolute lie. Lecturers are demi-gods in our universities. When they send for female students, it is always for a reason. She probably wants you to believe she has not had any dealings with a lecturer.

3. I am not bleaching my skin, we are naturally light in my family: While this may be true, many girls in Lagos are bleaching their skin.

4. I am on my period: If a girl visits a guy and its time to get down, be sure the girl will come at the guy with the red flag excuse.

5. I went to visit a guy and he gave me 100k without touching me: Lagos girls like to prize themselves for the highest bidder. When a girl tells you this, it means you have to buckle up and be prepared to spend the naira.

6. I don’t love guys because of their money: Don’t be deceived. She is playing the good girl to enter your heart. Once she has your attention, she will come for the kill.

7. He is just a friend: Well, the other guy is not her enemy either. But remember male friends can do what a normal guy can do a girl.

8. I love you too: Well, love is relative. She may love you for anything.

9. I will call you: No she won’t, she will flash you.

10. I don’t eat much: Lagos girls like food. Don’t be deceived

The post Top 10 lies Lagos girls tell guys appeared first on StreetsofNaija.

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.