Rapper Rick Ross who's been off the media for a while recently spoke to Washington D.C.’s 93.9fm and blasted Chris Rock for his edgy Oscars monologue, where the ace comedian made fun of some black actors and singers.
"Chris Rock, he a cornball. Let’s keep it real,” Rick Ross said, during the interview. “I ain’t even finna kick it with y’all like that. Chris Rock a cornball. And I’mma leave it right there. It wasn’t funny. He ain’t the one. I’m not a fan of his.”
Ross also spoke about his new record deal with Epic Records, and his upcoming work with boxer Adrian Broner.

“I just closed my new situation with Epic Records,” he said. “I’m doing big things over there at Epic Records. Me and Broner, we just sat down and we doing some big things. Cause 2016, I wanna see his dreams come to fruition on the musical side, ya dig…I wanna make sure that this year, people will get to see that other side of AB. Of course, him being the incredible fighter that he is, but the other side of him, which is a great businessman, a great family man.”

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.