Omotola-Jalade

Famous Nollywood actress, reality TV star and mother, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde in an interview with City People opens up on her acting career and why she hasn’t been seen actively on our TV screen.

According to her, “I am a speaker. I am a motivational speaker. I speak a lot. Infact that is how I have made my money in the last three years. I have not been acting you know. I have been speaking around the world, at very impressive places you know, at places I never dreamt that I will go.

The actress was awarded the Female Entertainment Personality award at the just concluded City People Social Media Awards.

The mum of four shared a photo on Instagram and wrote, “Thank you all so much for your prayers i’m home now and doing Well. So got this “female entertainment personality” from the #Citypeople Social media Awards.Apparently I’m still the female celebrity with#highest #socialmedia #following in #Africa. #Thankyou.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and husband at the hospital

Omotola recently disclosed she was ill yesterday, Sunday, March 13, 2016 and had her husband immediately at her side through it all.

 

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.