Music star Tiwa Savage is (not surprisingly) completely in love with her and Teebillz’s newborn baby boy that arrived 8 days ago on Wednesday, 22nd July 2015.

The proud first-time mother took to Instagram, gushing that being a mum is “amazing”. She also expressed her appreciation to her many fans who have continued to send in congratulatory messages.

According to her Instagram post,” Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I’ve ever been…resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged.”

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.