Osaze Odenwingie praised the team’s work ethic in their hard-fought 1-0 Premier League victory over Hull City.. He added that he was happy to be in the form of his life going into the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.







“Today was one of those difficult days,” Peter admitted to Stoke City Player following the match.



“I honestly don’t know how I found enough energy to finish the game today!” he added.



“I lacked a bit of energy throughout because of the way they play with wingbacks meaning as wingers we had to go really deep to help stop them attacking.



“But after the break we allowed the full backs to pick them up a bit more and then myself and Marko [Arnautovic] had a few more chances so we’re very pleased with that Then I got in the position for the goal, took the shot and was very pleased that it went in.



“When I scored I knew that would be a turning point for the game.”



The 32-year-old also responded to recent media reports of a possible return to the international scene ahead of Nigeria’s appearance in this summer’s World Cup in Brazil.



“I’ve been in touch with the manager and the Federation as well,” he stated.



“It’s looking positive now and we’re mending bridges. I’m happy that I am doing well and feel that I am in the form of my life.



“If I can help the team it’s never a question of me not being there; I’m always available so we’ll see what happens.”



via nigerianeye
Labels:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.