I know my story will lead people to attack me but I will appreciate any help I can get.



I got married to my loving husband in April 2010. Although at first, I was not really in love with him, but because I was getting older, and I could not find any good man from my religion and tribe, my parents introduced me to him and pressured us into marriage.



The first time I had an affair, it was a mistake. I ran into my ex and we exchanged Blackberry pins. We chat all the time and at that point, I was not really happy in my marriage so I encouraged him. Soon after, we started to hang out and started sleéping together. He eventually moved from Lagos to Abuja so that ended our affair.



Since then, I have had a few flings with four more men including my friend's husband. I currently have two children with my husband but I feel unsatisfied.



My husband is very loving and kind, and I have grown to love him but I'm not able to stop this extra-marital affair. The sad thing is that my husband has no clue what is going on. I never give him any reason to suspect. I delete all my phone messages even though he does not even check my phones. I make sure I cover my tracks because I want to keep my family together.



Recently I talked to my Pastor who encouraged me to keep praying and fasting but this isn't helping because still keep my men outside and I still see them.



I know I need to stop, but I don't know how. Please Help.



Rachael.



via NaijaGossip
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.