You are all aware of the on-going #SaveOJB Jezreel project right? oh well, the Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has spoken...

"I think it's about time I speak up on this OJB topic that most of you ignorant people are using to harass and insult celebrities. First of all, every celebrity has his or her own responsibilities n family to take care of, if a colleague is ill and needs help we do contribute in our own way to help out whichever way we can.

I don't see why u people can't help out as well? Who said our 1000 naira can't amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB's transplant? For you people tagging me in your tweets, im sure you know I run a kidney disease foundation, hence I know the exact cost for a kidney transplant India."


Oh, when one of her fans attacked her, she said...










via NaijaGossip
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.